Monday, July 25, 2011

My Guilty Pleasures

I feel for the most part, people have guilty pleasures. Whether it's a tv show, an author, a type of food or beverage, we all have them. Here are some of mine!

Cream - it's vodka infused whipped cream. I've only had the chocolate flavor, but wow what a great thing to add on top of your iced cream!

Flip Flop Wine - I enjoy a nice glass of wine and was excited to see brand that is dedicated to summer. They make a nice array of wines. My favorites are the Cabernet Sauvignon and Pinot Noir. Try a bottle. You won't be disappointed.

Since summer began, I have been grilling just about every food in our house. If you like pineapple, you will love grilled pineapple. I buy a pineapple every week and grill it to perfection.


I don't really have many shows that I watch but I do watch Real Housewives of New Jersey. I think it's great to see people make fools of themselves for a national audience. Now I can't wait for Orange County to come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment