Monday, October 10, 2011

Enter Fall

It's quite a while since my last blog entry. I'd like to say that life has gotten in the way, and it has to some extent, but for the most part I had no idea what to write about or I just forgot. Sure I can do the traditional monthly goals and my food, but I didn't create my blog just for that. My blog was created as a way for me to write a journal in some aspect, just not write down a lot of personal details. I'm hoping this will kick start into me writing more entries going forward. We're on vacation this week and of course the alarm was set for 6:30am from the previous guest. Needless to say, it woke me up and I couldn't fall back asleep for over an hour so I just got up.

There has been quite a lot that has happened in the last several months and one of them was having to put down my mother-in-law's 17 year old dog. It was heartbreaking to say the least. We also completed our backyard. It looks absolutely fabulous and so inviting. It really created a great extension of our living and entertaining space.





Now that it's October 10th (Happy Anniversary Lorraine and Joe! and Happy Birthday Hilary!) we're on our anniversary trip here in sunny Florida. We had always talked about coming here for vacation so we can enjoy the parks before we had any children. The last time I went to Magic Kingdom was over 10 years ago and the other parks were when I was a preteen and teenager, so a lot has changed. Animal Kingdom wasn't even around. The last time Ken was here was over 30 years ago! Needless to say we're both excited for our inner child to come out. He's been singing "When you Wish Upon a Star" all week. Orlando has had some tropical weather the past few days (lots of rain and gusty winds) and it sure made for quite an approach and landing last night! But we made it and we're staying at Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (which is part of our timeshare) and it is absolutely gorgeous!! It's a huge property and located right amongst the Disney resorts so it's easy to get to all the parks. Today we're planning to go to Disney's Hollywood Studios, formerly MGM Studios. I'll make sure to do a review on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment