Wednesday, December 21, 2011

FMM: Have You Ever?

1. …traveled outside of your home country? If so, where? Mexico, Italy, England, France, Australia, Bahamas, Aruba, St. Maarten, Curacao, Barbados, and St. Lucia

2. …performed on stage in front of at least 1,000 people? If so, share some details! I don’t know the exact number, I don’t think it was quite 1,000 but close. It was for Teen Show in Ocean Grove.

3. …watched an episode of Jersey Shore? Yes

4. …baked a cake from scratch? If so, what’s your specialty? No, mostly breads

5. …worked in a grocery store? Nope

6. …dated someone who was your best friend first? Nope

7. …made a difference in someone’s life during Christmas? Nothing that I can think of

8. …been on TV? Yep

9. …had cosmetic surgery? Lasik

10. …learned a second language? If so, what else do you speak? I learned Italian in high school, and it’s really rusty right now. I can understand it a lot more than I can speak it. I would like to brush up on it somehow so I can be more proficient and speak with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment