Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday!! (a day late!)

FMM: I am…

1. I am good at... organizing, purging, and planning.

2. I am happy when...things go my way.

3. I am working on...several projects at work.

4. I am interested in...cooking and baking, but nothing crazy or too involved.

5. I am always...trying to find a coupon so I don't have to pay full price for stuff.

6. I am enjoying...the Christmas decorations and holiday music on the radio.

7. I am in...my office right now but will be at the gym later for an intense training session!

8. I am reading...a book by Brenda Jackson right now. I'm just about done so I'm thinking a James Patterson book will be next. I need the mindless, fast-paced books right now.

9. I am concerned about...how my cake pops will turn out for Christmas. I just bought the new pan and I hope it's not too good to be true!

10. I am looking forward to...my cruise to the Bahamas, moving to our new office and time off between Christmas and New Year's!

No comments:

Post a Comment