Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Habits

1. Are you proactive, or do you procrastinate?  For the most part I am proactive. The things I procrastinate on are things like house cleaning, filing and sorting through stuff to purge.

2. Do you eat breakfast everyday? Yes, everyday. I'm not a huge fan of many breakfast foods, but I do make it a point to eat it everyday. Besides I need something to fill my growling belly.

3. How much time do you spend watching TV on an average day?  Lately I've been watching a lot more. I would say about 2 hours per day, more or less on weekends.

4. Do you talk on the phone, or do you prefer e-mail and/or text messages?  I like texting. But obviously if the conversation is going to be really long, I prefer phone. Things on a more serious note deserve to done by phone too.

5. Do you exercise in the morning, afternoon or evening? Afternoon or after work. I don't have the energy to exercise first thing when I wake up.

6. Do you take time for yourself regularly? For the most part I do. My me time is reading while on the train, painting my nails, enjoying a long shower or watching some of my TV shows like Real Housewives, HGTV or Food Network.

7. How often do you make your bed? Everyday.  It makes the room look so much neater. Although my husband thinks it's really not necessary since we're getting back in it that night.

8. Do you plan meals? If so, how far in advance?  I typically make the weeknight meals on Sundays. I get home from work and I'm hungry so it's easier to just heat something up than to prepare something new everyday. It also gives me more me time or time to spend with my husband.

9. Do you wake up at the same time everyday? Monday through Friday I am up by 7am. On weekends I am up about an hour later. Gone are the days that I used to sleep until 10/11am!

10. How often do you brush your teeth?  1-2x a day. Who doesn't brush their teeth? That's gross!

No comments:

Post a Comment