Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Goal Halfway Mark Check-in

Today is the halfway point of March (can't believe it's half over and we're almost through Q1!) so I thought I'd recap to see how my goals are going so far. What I listed at the beginning of the month:
  1. Make 3 new recipes this month
  2. Finish Water for Elephants (I should since I'm more than halfway through, ha!)
  3. Go to 5 Spin Classes
  4. Get a massage
So far, I've made one new recipe (this is following a recipe I never used before, not one I concocted), I finished the book, I took one spin class and I got a massage (although it wasn't because it was a treat but because I couldn't move my neck). Not bad for goal completions and looks like I'm on par to for reaching all of them. Next month I'll have to do things a little more challenging for myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment