Monday, May 2, 2011

April Recap and May Goals

Can you believe it's May 2nd already?! I love May though. It's so much warmer, I spend a lot of time outdoors, baseball season is in full swing and it's such a sunny month! And now that we have a new month, it's time for some new goals and a recap of how I did last month.
My goals for April:
  • Make 10 dinners without processed food - this will be tough because I use a lot of cans This was a success! Not hard at all!
  • Get to the gym 21 times I didn't think this would have been a problem for me, but life definitely got in the way. At the beginning of the month, my mom went into the hospital so the times I saved to go to the gym were spent seeing her. (She's okay though!) I also had LASIK and couldn't go to the gym for a few days.
  • Plant herb seedlings Success! However, some of them don't seem to be doing so well. I might just have to buy the actual plant and plant it outside.
  • Bring my dog to the dog park everyday I have off from work, weather permitting  I did this the first weekend and that was it. I really want to do this and will make the effort to bring him more.
  • Get in touch with paving stone companies for estimates SCORE! We selected the company that will be doing our backyard the beginning of June!!

 Goals for May
  • Read 5 books. I've been very relaxed about reading and spending too much time on my phone on my commute. I also need to spend more time outside reading which I plan to do this month.
  • Plant flowers in the front of the house.
  • Order patio furniture
  • Donate books to library
  • Clean up and organize 3 closets
  • Reduce grocery bill by $10 a week

No comments:

Post a Comment