Monday, June 27, 2011

Friend Makin' Monday!!

Friend Makin’ Mondays is always fun, but having so much interaction last week made it awesome! Don’t you think? So let’s get creative with our answers again this week and make it even better than last week! =)

 
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: http://www.alltheweigh.com/ so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

 

FMM: What’s in Your Fridge?

 
  1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Chobani Greek yogurt, baby carrots, reduced sugar or sugar free chocolate syrup, lettuce, celery, broccoli, cheese, cold cuts and potato bread.
  2. What kind of milk do you drink? Unsweetened vanilla Almond milk and 1% regular. I prefer skim, but my hubby likes it with a little fat. Since I do the shopping, I pick the type of milk.
  3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? Definitely fresh, but we have a freezer full of frozen veggies!
  4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Crystal Light raspberry lemonade, milk, Trop50 OJ, beer, and almond milk. We're not bit soda drinkers and we have bottled water, just don't keep it cold.
  5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? Since there's only 2 of us, we don't have that much stuff to keep in there so we don't need to really clean it out.
  6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? I'm guessing the brussel sprouts. We have a lot of fresh veggies so nutrition wise, I think that's the healthiest.
  7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Smuckers Caramel sundae syrup
  8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now?  Chicken cutlets. I haven't had them in so long!!
  9. How often do you shop for groceries? Once a week
  10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? I don't think we have any weird stuff. If I like it, I don't think it's weird!

1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from FMM - mmmm on the sundae sauce! (I have chocolate in my pantry, yum!)

    I wish we could get Chobani in Canada - I keep reading bout it, but have never found it up here. :(

    ReplyDelete