Thursday, June 23, 2011

My Latest Obsessions

It's been a few months since I last posted about my latest obsessions. I feel like they change with the seasons. New foods are in season, new colors so it's something different to enjoy. Here are some of my favorites.

I eat Greek yogurt every morning for breakfast. It's great protein and the Chobani black cherry flavor is absolutely delicious. I do prefer the 2% to the 0% since it just has a creamier taste.

Haute as Hello. A great summer color!


Although our grill is out all year long, I do more grilling in the warmer months. Have you ever had grilled fruit? It's absolutely delicious. I get a pineapple every week, cut it up and throw it on the grill. What a refreshing snack!


Now that I spend a lot of times outdoors, I make sure to always use sunscreen. To me there is no excuse not to put it on, especially given the statistics on skin cancer these days. If I'm spending several hours outdoors, I'll even throw it in my bag to reapply.



 One of my all time favorite beers. Sunset Wheat is absolutely wonderful on a hot summer day. There are several Leine's that I enjoy, but I can't get enough of this one!


No comments:

Post a Comment