Monday, June 13, 2011

June Goals - a bit late!

I have to say the reason in the lag of my posting is because I have been waiting for projects to be finished so I could show more pictures! Unfortunately they're not getting done as fast as I had hoped so I'll make sure to keep things updated on other stuff.
Now that we're over a week into June I thought it's best to post my goals for this month as well as recap how I did in May.

Goals for May
  • Read 5 books. I've been very relaxed about reading and spending too much time on my phone on my commute. I also need to spend more time outside reading which I plan to do this month. Done!!
  • Plant flowers in the front of the house did this after Mother's Day! The front of the house looks nice!
  • Order patio furniture Naturally the set I wanted wasn't available for order but finally it showed in stock. I ordered it and when it was delivered, had it put together in a few hours! I love it!
  • Donate books to library I contacted my local library and the books that I have isn't something they want a lot of copies of so I'm going to be donating them to the OG Ladies' Auxiliary Book Sale. I'll be bringing them down with me next time we go to OG.
  • Clean up and organize 3 closets  - fail. I didn't even attempt this.
  • Reduce grocery bill by $10 a week - fail. I didn't even try to save. I do only shop items on sale so I know I'm saving money anyway!
June Goals
  • Get to the gym/workout at least 19 times
  • Watch less TV and read more
  • Go for walks during my lunch
  • Organize hallway closets

No comments:

Post a Comment