Monday, November 28, 2011

Friend Makin’ Mondays: Holiday Shopping

  1. Do you like to shop? Yes
  2. Have you started shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Surprisingly yes. I never start before December 1st, but shopped online starting Saturday!
  3. Did you shop on Black Friday?  NEVER. I don't like dealing with the mobs.
  4. List a few of your favorite stores. NY & Company, Kohls, Bed Bath & Beyond, Macys
  5. What is the last thing you purchased for yourself (food and drinks excluded?) A manicure
  6. Do you prefer to shop in-store or online?  I have no preference. I like both.
  7. If you could purchase one thing that you don’t need at all for yourself today, what would it be?  An ice cream maker
  8. Does your significant other shop with you? Do they love it/hate it? He hates shopping period. I rarely have him come with me.
  9. Do you shop at thrift stores? Not really.
  10. When you’re holiday shopping, do you make lists?  I have a list of who to buy for so I don't forget anyone. I don't make lists of what to buy people, I ask what people want!

2 comments:

  1. Came by from FMM. Only within the last 5 or so years have my siblings and I exchanged lists, and it's kind of nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love my ice cream maker even though I haven't used it in a few years. It tastes so much better than the store bought stuff. Stopping by from FMM.

    ReplyDelete