Monday, January 4, 2010

Just about done with day 4 of 2010

Tomorrow marks three months since my 30th birthday. Holy crap that went fast! I still can't believe how fast 30 got here, not that I have an issue with getting older but that life is flashing by in a blink. I've decided I wanted a way to record my thoughts and memories so that I can reflect back on them 10 years down the road. So with my first post, I plan on listing out what I would like to accomplish in 2010 since there are only 360 days left!
  1. Cook with fresh herbs. I've done a lot with dried herbs, but know that fresh herbs are so different so I'm excited to starting including them in my dishes.
  2. Be more patient. I am one of the most impatient people and it's really not a good quality to have; so I've decided to work on that quality.
  3. Make on new soup each month.
  4. Spend more time with my husband. We have time together while we're at home, but never enough us time whether it's because one of us are on the computer or something else. I'm going to make the effort to spend more time focused to him (as I sit here typing and he just got home from work).
  5. Get 8 or more hours of sleep a night. I think I might keep a running tally of how many days a week I go to bed at an hour that will give me 8 hours. Mostly during the week it's hard to keep up, but I know it's something I can do. I've done it before!
  6. Get active again! I had a personal trainer for a few months and while he did help me become stronger I laxed on days I didn't meet with him and get so winded lately.
  7. Take a cake decorating class.

I think a list of 7 is a great number to start with. I'm sure I'll add more as the year goes on. Til next time folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment