Saturday, January 9, 2010

Week one in 2010 complete!

This week flew by, but it dragged on. I didn't even know something like this could happen but it did. The first week of 2010 wasn't too bad. My goals for the year are well under way. Obviously I'm not jumping into all at once, but have started working on a few.

Work this week was definitely a struggle. Not so much that I had just come back from vacation, but I felt as though this should have been a productive week, making my deadline Friday and I am currently nowhere near it. I feel like I did so much for this week and accomplished nothing. I'm hoping Monday is much better than this past week. I definitely need it!

I made so much food this weekend - chili and 2 soups - I have no more containers left to store anything! Anyone have any spares or want to come over for dinner?

I have a lot to look forward too this month and I'm excited about it. Tuesday marks 8 years with my husband. Not as husband and wife but since the day we were exclusive. I can't believe it's been 8 years already! I'll also be back in DC for a big conference in which I'm very excited about. I'll also get to see Kristi again! (Now that I'm in the new division, I get to see her at least once a month since I'm in DC which is fabulous!) We have our work team build at Medieval Times at the end of the month, a baby shower, a day in the city seeing the Museum of Natural History. Lots of things to look forward too!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment