Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Goals and March Recap

Now that we are into our second day of April, I've had a good time to think about what goals I'd like to attain this month. I've come up with quite a few good ones that I feel fit into my new WW lifestyle as well. Before I start on April's goals, I wanted to recap how I did for March:

  • Make 3 new recipes this month (I made 2, but I also made a lot of fresh marinades this month so it should count for something!)
  • Finish Water for Elephants (Great book! Looking forward to the movie!)
  • Go to 5 Spin Classes (I believe I made it to 7 classes!)
  • Get a massage (Got this, but only because I was in pain from my shoulder through my neck. Wasn't as enjoyable as I had wanted it to be.)
My goals for April:

  • Make 10 dinners without processed food - this will be tough because I use a lot of cans
  • Get to the gym 21 times 
  • Plant herb seedlings
  • Bring my dog to the dog park everyday I have off from work, weather permitting
  • Get in touch with paving stone companies for estimates

No comments:

Post a Comment