Monday, February 4, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays


If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Five Things


1. Share five things you hope to do before you die.
My bucket list is pretty much to travel. I've done a lot of other things I've wanted to do already like buy a home, get married, have a baby, etc.

  • Travel to many locations!
2. List five things you love about yourself.

  • my eyes
  • my ability to understand situations and help people see different sides of things
  • my ability to think fast in emergent situations
  • my personality
  • my smile
3. Share the five coolest things that you’ve done in 2013.

  • started working from home on Fridays
  • donated a lot of clothing and home goods
  • organized my home
  • taught my daughter how to smile when I say cheese
  • made some tasty new recipes
4. List five things that you always have in your kitchen.

  • toaster oven
  • utensil holder
  • coffeemaker
  • dish soap
  • dish drain
5. Share five places you would like to go on vacation.

  • Great Barrier Reef
  • Great Wall of China
  • Amsterdam
  • Morocco
  • Scotland
6. List five celebrities/public figures you’d like to meet.

  • The Rock
  • Julia Roberts
  • Reese Witherspoon
  • Seth Macfarlane
  • POTUS
7. List five bands or artists you’d like to see perform live.

  • Jay-Z
  • Eminem
  • Alicia Keys
  • Lady Gaga
  • Adele
8. List five TV shows that you don’t want to miss. 

  • RHOBH
  • RHONJ
  • RHOC
  • CSI
  • Law & Order: SVU
9. Share five things you wanted to do as a child.

  • Go to public school so I didn't have to wear uniform
  • Live in a house
  • That's all I can think of...
10.  Share five things you hope to do in 2013.

  • Save a lot of money
  • Pay off a lot of debt
  • Cook, a lot!
  • Lose more weight
  • Go on a nice vacation

No comments:

Post a Comment