Thursday, January 31, 2013

So long January! February Goals

Wow! January is over! Just under 3 hours to go and we're into February. I'd like to say that I've done pretty well with my resolutions thus far. However, some will definitely take a little longer to accomplish (like saving money since I can only save so much per month). But so far, they're going off without a hitch.

We have a few things to look forward to in February. My lovebug is turning 5 months! She's getting so big. It's also her first Valentine's day. I got her a cute onesie to wear :-) We also have her baptism in the middle of the month as well as her first swim lesson, well not that she will learn much at 5 months, but it will be her first time in a pool.

I've decided to create some goals to complete for this month and one will be super tough. I am hereby stating I will not spend any discretionary money for the month. No extra coffee, no lunch, no buying Abby anything cute. UGH this will be so hard! I also plan to follow this ab workout. This should be  a breeze (says the girl who hasn't worked out since January 2012!). I'll have to post about this after the first 7 days to discuss how sore I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment