Wednesday, January 23, 2013

20 Questions

Ever have this toy? It's basically a device that can figure out what you're thinking based on asking you no more than 20 questions. I found an online version so I gave it a whirl. It asked for my age, gender and location (US) so I plugged that all in. I was thinking "pig" and it took 18 questions to guess it right. Start at number one at the bottom.

Q18. I am guessing that it is a potbellied pig (pet)?Right, Wrong, Close



17. Can it make a sound? Yes.
16. Can you order it at a restaurant? Yes.
15. Is it a small mammal? No.
14. Can you eat it? Yes.
13. Is it brown? Sometimes.
12. Is it tall? No.
11. Is it commonly used? Sometimes.
10. Does it roll? Yes.
9. Is it yellow? No.
8. Is it a specific color? Sometimes.
7. Do you put your name on it? No.
6. Is it made from cellulose? No.
5. Does it like to run? Sometimes.
4. Is it dangerous? No.
Does it like to clean itself? Unknown.
3. Is it white? No.
2. Is it heavy? Yes.
1. It is classified as Animal.


No comments:

Post a Comment