Monday, January 28, 2013

Friend Makin' Monday

Now it’s that time…If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!

Getting To Know Each Other
1. What is your favorite color? Blue, it's such a happy color!
2. Share one or more of your talents. I'm a good cook and I'm great at party planning!
3. If you were spending the day getting to know someone new, where would you want to go?  I'm always partial to a restaurant on the water or a bar on the beach.
4. What is your favorite meal?  Spaghetti
5. Do you prefer to text or talk?  Texting
6. Share something about yourself that might surprise someone that you’re getting to know.  I am a stickler for spelling and being on time.
7. Do you color your hair? Yes
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts?  Not anymore. I had Lasik done in April 2011
9. What is your favorite breakfast food?  Well it's winter so that means I eat apples & cinnamon low sugar oatmeal...
10. Would your friends say that you’re sarcastic?  Not really, although sometimes I am but they seem to get that I am :-/
11. Do you prefer salty or sweet?  Salty
12. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?  Posture
13. What is the last movie you watched?  Ugh....
14. Are you religious? I don't think this is quite the right type of phrase to use in this context. I think the more appropriate question is do you follow a faith? So to answer that, yes I do. I am a Christian and speak to God regularly.
15. Are you a neat freak, a slob, or somewhere in between? Neat. I absolutely hate clutter!
16. Share something from your bucket list that you hope to do someday.  See and walk on the Great Wall of China
17. Are you a risk taker, or do you prefer to play it safe?  Most of the time I play it safe, especially if it is anything financial.
18. Have you ever worn braces?  Nope, I lucked out and had enough space in my mouth for my teeth to grow in straight on their own.
19. Would you rather spend an evening at a theater or at a club?  Theater
20. If you could have three wishes, what would one of them be?  To be healthy and fit, to have no more debt, and to have healthy parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment