Monday, January 7, 2013

Friend Makin' Mondays

Simple Questions
1. Outside my window I see…the Freedom Tower among tons of other NYC high rises here in downtown Manhattan.

2. My kitchen counters are…beautiful! They are an ivory granite with swirls of brown and black specks.

3. Yesterday I drank…2 mimosas at a party, diet ginger ale and water.

4. My cell phone is…a white iphone with a purple case.

5. My computer is…on my desk.

6. My favorite reality show is…RHONJ, RHOC, and RHOBH. Not really a fan of NYC, Miami or Atlanta.

7. My workouts are…nonexsistent. This is my first full week of back to work and having my parents watch the baby 2 days a week and bringing her to daycare 2 days a week. Once I get into my groove I am hoping to get things going again.

8. The last book I read is…a freebie from B&N called Double Trouble. I love free or cheap books. I don't really read books that take a lot of focus. I do my reading during my commute so I need something to wind me down from my day at work.

9. My week will be….hectic. Last week was a short week with the holiday so I don't really have a groove. I'm hoping to get one going after I see how things go this week.

10. So far 2013 has been…a a pretty good year. My daughter turned 4 months, we paid off a big debt and my cooking regime has been pretty good since I started it before the New Year.

Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday, friends!

1 comment:

  1. Proof I don't really watch TV- Without Googling those, I have no idea what those shows you listed are! LOL

    ReplyDelete